At Platform8, we recognise the importance of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations in the operation of our business. We are committed to integrating ESG principles into our daily operations and decision-making processes. Our policy is based on the following principles:
- We strive to minimise our environmental footprint by reducing our energy consumption and carbon emissions, managing our waste responsibly, and promoting sustainable practices across our operations.
- We will continue to monitor our environmental impact and look for ways to improve our performance and reduce our carbon footprint over time.
- We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace and in our interactions with our stakeholders.
- We will operate our business with integrity and respect for human rights, and we will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or unfair treatment of any kind.
- We will prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and partners, and we will take steps to mitigate any risks to their health and safety.
- We will maintain high standards of corporate governance and ethics, and we will ensure that our business practices are transparent and accountable.
- We will comply with all relevant laws and regulations, and we will seek to exceed legal requirements wherever possible.
- We will regularly review and assess our ESG performance and report our progress to our stakeholders.
- As part of our commitment to ESG principles, we will engage with our stakeholders, including our customers, investors, and employees, to understand their perspectives and feedback on our ESG practices. We will also seek to collaborate with like-minded organisations to share best practices and drive positive change in our industry.
Last Updated 14/4/2023